Wednesday 25 May 2011

Eyam Village

Today we went to Eyam Village. It's this old cute little town just outside of my aunt and uncles town of Buxton. What makes this town interesting is that a plague got spread  there in 1665. Here is some information that you can read about it.


The first one is how the plague got spread.


It came into Eyam by the way of a cloth that was hung up to dry. The cloth was from London.


This is how you got punished in those days. You would put your feet in stocks they are called and get stones and clods of earth thrown at you. Way worse than detention.



Awe they shouldn't have they are giving me a sheep roast on my birthday. I only have two things too say: YUCK!!!!! and nice try guys but i don't like it.


This is my new house do you like it? But i think we need to get the roof redone. What do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment